Mine navigeerimisribale Mine otsikasti
- Card Selection
- Each player plays 3 cards face down.
- Players reveal them simultaneously.
- Risk Tokens
- The player with the most movement points takes a risk token. In case of a tie, no one takes a risk token.
- Another risk token is revealed if needed.
- Action Phase
- Players move their climbers using their played (green) cards.
- Placing a tent costs the same as the cost to enter that space.
- Players increase their climbers' acclimatization level using their played (blue) cards.
- The player with a risk token must suffer the consequences and either reduce their movement by that amount or, if they choose not to, subtract acclimatization points from a climber who had one or more cards assigned to this turn.
- Each climber's newly gained victory points are marked on the victory point track.
- Note the influence of weather on movement (only in winter weather)!.
- Acclimatization Checks
- Add/subtract acclimatization according to each climber's current space.
- A tent of the player's color adds +1 to acclimatization.
- Subtract acclimatization resulting from the current weather, if in the affected altitude zone.
- If acclimatization exceeds 6, it is reduced back to 6.
- If acclimatization drops below 1, the climber dies and losing any VP gained.
- End of Turn
- The starting player marker passes to the left.
- The weather marker moves to the next space.
- Draw 3 cards to have 6 again.